Care Instruction for Patients
Wearing Snap-On Smile™ Appliances
1. ALWAYS remove the appliance by gently rocking it in a side to side motion
using both hands.
2. DO NOT sleep with the appliance unless advised.
3. RINSE the appliance after meals.
4. BRUSH both inner and outer aspects of the appliance twice a day to keep
your Snap-On Smile™ clean.
5. ALWAYS store your appliance in the container designed for it to protect it
from becoming lost or damaged.
6. NEVER squeeze or flex the appliance.
7. NEVER leave the appliance in the car where it can be hot.
For any additional information or requests please contact our office
Back Next Home